This week on the Silver Emulsion Podcast, Stephen and I are talking about Joe D’Amato’s 1982 Conan clone, Ator the Fighting Eagle! Listen and enjoy! 🙂
Watch Ator the Fighting Eagle along with us on DVD or Amazon Prime!
Also: the show is on iTunes! So if you feel like subscribing there, or rating/reviewing the show, feel free to share your thoughts!
- John Denver – The Eagle and the Hawk
- Sugarman 3 feat. Charles Bradley – Take it as it Comes
If you’ve got feedback, throw it into the comments below or email it to me via the contact page! We’ll include it in a future show!
The podcast is embedded directly below this, or you can go directly to Podbean (or use their app) to listen. If you want to subscribe, paste http://silveremulsion.podbean.com/feed/ into whatever reader you’re using.
So yesterday was Silver Emulsion’s 2nd anniversary. I started it up on April 12, 2010 and have been going strong ever since. It’s more fun than ever and I have no plans of stopping any time soon. I have far too many ambitious ideas and projects to get through before that happens.
I don’t have anything witty, funny, or touching to say about the day, but I will say this: Thanks for stopping by and reading a review (or two, or three, etc.) I really appreciate it. I know there’s a shit-ton of movie review blogs out there, so I’m always happy when your search for “NUDE BARBARIAN MOVIES” or “DRY HUMPING GRANNIES” points you here.
Looking forward into Year 3:
- I hope to be fairly close to finishing the long-running project of reviewing all of Empire International/Full Moon’s films. I haven’t counted but I think by this time next year I should only have a few left, plus any new arrivals.
- The chronological Shaw Brothers project will also continue to be in full swing, as I make my way into the luscious 70s. Oh man, there is such a wealth of great martial arts films ahead of me there. I want to get those Clockwork Orange things to hold my eyes open and watch them all at once!
- The off-and-on Sam Fuller project will continue as well, and if I can stick to it, perhaps I can rip through the rest of his movies this year. I just find that I want to savor his movies rather than devour them, so most likely I’ll only end up watching two or three.
- I have many other projects I’d like to start (Godzilla, Jackie Chan, JCVD, Pedro Almodóvar, the list goes on) but I think they’ll have to wait till Year 4 unless I’m able to slowly sprinkle them in. We’ll see.
I can’t think of anything else to say, so thanks again! If you like the site, feel free to spread the word!