Well, I generally don’t like these sorts of things, but what the hell. Kevin over at The Pork Chop Express linked me in this, so I will do my best.
1. What was your first movie-going experience?
The earliest movie I can remember seeing was 1985’s Follow That Bird, the Big Bird movie. I loved it. I doubt it holds up.
2. How many DVDs do you own?
Eh, over 100 but I’ve been trying to slim it down lately. I used to want an archive of all these movies I love, but I realize now that a core set of watchable favorites is more ideal.
3. What is your guilty pleasure movie?
I don’t really feel guilty about the stuff I like. Not that I don’t like some trash, just that I have aged into not caring so much what others think about my tastes. That being said, I like Weekend at Bernie’s way too much. So awful, but so so good.
4. You’ve compiled a list of your top 100 movies. Which films didn’t make the cut?
5. Which movie(s) do you compulsively watch over and over again?
The Big Lebowski, Ghostbusters, Back to the Future. I could probably watch Inglourious Basterds a lot and not get tired of it as well.
6. Classic(s) you’re ashamed to admit you haven’t seen yet?
Um, this is a hard one as I’ve seen most of the big ones. I’ve never seen Giant. I like James Dean and it looks good, but something about it just makes me not care. One of these days.
7. What movie posters are hanging in your room?
At the moment none. Rolled up in my storage are:
A Clockwork Orange
Enter the Dragon
Dawn of the Dead (signed by Tom Savini and Ken Foree)
and probably a couple I’m forgetting.
I’ll tag JP @ J.P.’s I’m Outta Here Movie Thoughts in this because I know he hasn’t done it yet.